by David Brenton, Team Broker/Owner
Serving our community is now more important than ever as we all navigate our “new normal”. Designated by the Governor as an “Essential Industry”, our Team has continued to serve families in the midst of making huge, life-altering decisions.
TV home shows might give the impression that being a Realtor is all glitz and glamour. However, there is much more to the reality of our industry.
We are for the people, not the houses.
- A recently downsized employee who can no longer afford his current mortgage.
- The children of a recently deceased parent trying to manage an estate and funeral arrangements.
- Parents of a young child with medical needs who must live closer to the medical specialists and facilities their child needs to survive.
- A family squeezing every inch out of their home with another baby on the way.
- An elderly man who can no longer walk the stairs from his bedroom to his kitchen.
- A family who lost their home in a fire and needs to move into a new home immediately.
We don’t talk about these stories often because we want to respect the privacy of our clients, but these aren’t just stories. These are people who we have helped countless times, and families we will continue to serve and support as we all move forward.
Not all of our stories are motivated by sadness. We also share in joy with our clients through births, marriages, new jobs, and new opportunities.
“But these are the stories you don’t see on Reality TV. The sad and frightening stories of death, divorce, illness, and financial turmoil. We are an essential business because we offer an irreplaceable service to people in need.”
Our Team continues to serve our clients in every way we can because you rely on us to help and guide you through some of the biggest decisions of your lives.
Whether you are facing an unprecedented life challenge or celebrating in the joys of an evolving home, my Team and I are here to help provide the real estate services you need.
We have adapted some of the ways that we operate to keep everyone safe, and we do so with the goal of serving our clients with the highest level of personalized service.
If you are curious about the value of your home and your options for selling or staying put, please reach out to me and my Team at
317-882-7210. We are here to answer questions, review options and help give you the guidance you need during all seasons of life.