Preparing Your Home To Sell
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes – especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Central Indiana Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Central Indiana home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing your home correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Central Indiana real estate experts, for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion “PFA” (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your home, we’ll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your Central Indiana home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood and surrounding area. This system will analyze Central Indiana homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools.